Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Full Speed Ahead

I started holidays yesterday and it is great! The weather is beautiful and all my family is starting to arrive for the wedding tomorrow. I am sooooo excited to see everyone!
Tonight is the rehearsal party and then tomorrow, bright and early, Nicholas and I will head out to the lodge in Jasper to do some last minute preparations. Generally I think everything is in order and if it isn't it is probably too late to do anything about it anyway.
With all the activity, the workouts will take backseat for this week. If I can get out for something I will but I am not going to stress about it. This is a very special time and people have made great efforts to come here so I am not going to be taking off to go for long runs or bike rides. By Sunday everything will have settled back down and I can prepare for the final push to IM CDA.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Love2Run said...

Good stuff, have a great wedding! My regards to everyone.